OEE EVENT - Deep Dive: Teaching Team Mental Health and Self Care Strategies In CrisisName: OEE EVENT - Deep Dive: Teaching Team Mental Health and Self Care Strategies In CrisisDate: June 2, 2020Time: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM MDTEvent Description:
Faced with the greatest public health crisis in a generation, almost every small business, entrepreneur, leader and operator faces incredible stress and difficult choices. The next few months will not likely be better, as the fallout from COVID-19 continues. From how we run our businesses and lead our teams, to how we interact as employers and co-workers, to how we engage as parents and friends, everything has changed.
The Okotoks Entrepreneurial Ecosystem is proud to be sponsoring a series of free webinars and online training sessions for local entrepreneurs and businesses, along with anyone else who may need a little extra support during this time.
In this short webinar and deeper dive training, we will explore the following:
• What exactly is trauma, and how does it impact people, leaders, and team environments?
• The unique relationship between COVID-19 and trauma, particularly in Alberta,
• The connection between our career, money - and our mental health,
• Shaping our personal response to trauma,
• How leaders can show up in times of trauma: The case for compassion and elevating empathy,
• A safety plan for leading through trauma at the personal, team, and leader levels,
• Simple strategies and tactics for team building in times of trauma.
Your hosts, Connie Jakab and Abe Brown, bring several decades of entrepreneurship, for-profit and not-for-profit leadership, and mental health expertise to the table.
Please join us for these FREE resources right here…
Please register for our deeper dive training on Tuesday, April 28 at 1:30pm MST right here:
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.